Monday, May 14, 2018

Reflection Post (Writing Center Reflection)

I went to the writing center to work on my Portfolio. I went with Sarah Collier to help discuss my Choice project for my Portfolio. When I went my goal was to ask her questions about how I could make my personal narrative better. When I got there I read the paper out loud to her. She told me that my significance was pretty good, but it could be better. She also told me that some things did not really seem like they were important and necessary information. We both saw that I did repeat a couple of words and phrases a couple times, however some of the words and phrases do not really have any synonyms, so I had to keep those the same. We both noticed on some sentences that I could word them better and make them flow better, so I edited those sentences. Overall, I feel that Sarah helped me see things that I could have done better, and when I made those changes I think my narrative turned out to be much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment