Monday, May 14, 2018

Choice Project

For my choice project I chose to revise a previous essay I wrote this year based on the feedback I received from my teacher. I chose to revise my personal narrative because it was the first essay we wrote all year and I received the lowest score on it out of any of my essays all year. I definitely feel like I could have done better, and by revising it I made some significant changes that I felt really improved the narrative. The choice of revising my narrative connects to my portfolio because it shows how I have grown as a writer. When I look back on the mistakes I made during the first I quarter, and realize how I could have avoided those mistakes with the knowledge I have received this year, it amazes me on how much I have improved my writing from the beginning of the year. I feel that revising my personal narrative went rather well. I used all the tips and new information that I learned this year to improve my personal narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment